You Asked For It – Part 3
Question: How can I be a better parent?
- Parenting is one of the great joys of life.
- Parenting is not for squeamish or the faint of heart.
- In parenting there are no guarantees.
- Parenting has thrilling highs and extreme lows.
- Highs and Lows of Parenting
- How do we handle the highs and lows of Parenting?
- What do we hold onto?
Four Handlebars for Maximum Parenting
- Hold onto the goal.
- We are to make godly difference makers.
Your kids can be whatever they want to be but in the middle of that teach them to walk with God.
B. Hold onto your time.
C. Hold onto the responsibility
- Know their bent
2. Know their birth order and how it effects each child.
- First borns:
- Middle borns:
- Last borns