Hebrews 2:1 AMP …we ought to pay much closer attention than ever to the truths that we have heard, lest in any way we drift past [them] and slip away.
- Faith is absolutely essential to your walk with God.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Faith is absolutely essential to your walk with God.” quote=”Faith is absolutely essential to your walk with God.”]
- If you do not have faith in God, you will not walk with God closely.
John 4:24 NKJV God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
- God created this natural physical world out of the world in which He lives called the spirit world.
Hebrews 11:3 NKJV By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
- If I limit my scope of my understanding to the natural realm only then I can never really begin to understand God or the realm in which He lives.
1 Corinthians 2:14 NKJV (14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:15 NLT Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things…
- Faith is the force of God that creates.
- The power of God has superiority over any of the natural laws that are in operation in the earth.
- Faith in God is what releases His power into our lives.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Faith in God is what releases His power into our lives.” quote=”Faith in God is what releases His power into our lives.”]
John 2:1-10 NKJV On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. (2) Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. (3) And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.” (4) Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.” (5) His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.” (6) Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece. (7) Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” And they filled them up to the brim. (8) And He said to them, “Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast.” And they took it. (9) When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom. (10) And he said to him, “Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!”
- God wants to work WITH us in His plan in the earth but He must have faith to work with for that to happen.
- Faith is the invitation we give God for Him to move in our situation the way He wants to and we need Him to.
Matthew 18:2-4 NKJV Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, (3) and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. (4) Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
- Little children intrinsically trust that they will be taken care of. This is the way that we should be in our faith in God.
God wants to work with us all through faith to be able to get His power over into our lives so that He can make the difference He wants to make.