(Isaiah 53:1-5 NKJV) Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? (2) For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him. (3) He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. (4) Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. (5) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
(John 14:27 NKJV) Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
(Matthew 6:31-34 NIV) So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ (32) For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. (33) But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (34) Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
(1 Thessalonians 5:23 NKJV) Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The spirit of man is where God lives in you and this is where He speaks to you.
- The spirit of man is where God reveals His solutions to us.
- Worry and anxiety is the direct result of a fruitless search for life’s answers out of your human mind.
- If there is an answer that you need, and your mind has never known the answer, then you will never be able to recall or get that answer from your mind.
- If you face a new problem, then the answer is going to have to come from the Lord.
- When you are searching for the answer in your mind by going over and over the problem to look for the solution, you only cause yourself more anxiety and
(1 Peter 1:13a NLT) So think clearly and exercise self-control…
- Don’t follow every thought that pops into your mind and every “rabbit trail” they can produce.
- Recall the promises of God’s Word, place your focus on them and pray over them.
2 Chronicles 20:12-13 NKJV O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.” (13) Now all Judah, with their little ones, their wives, and their children, stood before the LORD.
- You must get peace in your mind so that you can get the answer you are seeking from God.
- God has a thousand solutions to every problem we face; all we need is one.
(Philippians 4:6-8 NLT) Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. (7) Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (8) And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.