We have reserved an event for the Springhill Church Men to visit the Charlotte Rescue Mission to volunteer to serve a meal and fellowship with the residents on December 15, 2018 from 10:30am – 12:00pm. Again, during this volunteer time, all we will do is fellowship with the residents, serve the meal, and refill drinks. This will be a great outreach opportunity for us. To register to participate, please follow the steps below.
Here is what volunteers need to do:
FIRST: CREATE A VOLUNTEER ACCOUNT (or sign in to an existing account)
- Each volunteer (including minors) will need to create a volunteer account starting here:www.cltrescue.
volunteerhub.com, then click “Sign In” to access an existing account, or “Create an Account” to set up a new user account.
- Be sure to join the Springhill Church group when prompted for any group affiliations. If an existing user needs to update their group affiliations, they simply sign into their existing account, click on the drop down box from their name, and then navigate to the “Manage Memberships” area, where they can place a checkmark in the box next to your group name to indicate their affiliation.
SECOND: SIGN UP TO LET US KNOW WHO IS COMING
- Use the link below to go directly to the event reserved for your group to sign up – EVERY VOLUNTEER MUST BE SIGNED UP.
- Please note that if they do not sign into their account first, and /or have not indicated their affiliation with the Springhill Church group, the event will show “Reserved” and not allow them to sign up – please refer to group affiliation instructions above.
- 12/15 Lunch Hospitality: https://cltrescue.
THIRD: SIGN IN ON CAMPUS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- When volunteers arrive on campus for your event, please enter through the front lobby doors on W 1st Street, where they will sign in via our volunteer kiosk, which will generate a custom event nametag for them that is used for campus security, so it is imperative that every volunteer be signed up in advance.
Please reach out to me with any questions or concerns by text or call at 704-564-8289.